Saturday, 24 December 2011

!

Alright...I admit it...I kind of suck at updating this blog.

That being said, I knew I didn't want to go to bed tonight without writing a quick note to you all...it is a big evening after all...SANTA's COMING!!!!!!! (For those of you unaware, I think Will Ferrell is one of the greatest men ever to create films, so if you haven't seen his classics such as ELF, Old School or Anchorman, please take the time this lovely Christmas season to check them out.)

ANYWAYS, as we sit here sipping our Bailey's (with Gary's homemade candy cane ice cubes-the man's got talent), I started thinking...WOW, it's only 11:13pm on Christmas Eve and i've actually finished making all my gifts! Normally i'm up until at least 12:30 trying to finish my Grandma's calendar i've been making her every year since about grade 8... (and she LOVES the fact that i'm always running around like mad until the last minute to finish it...every year since grade 8). But this year, ohhhhh this year, i'm done at 11:13!! And thus, this blog post was born....

Ok updates:

1. Our invites are out-and for those of you who've already RSVP'd back, thank you SO much...as the rest of you will soon find out, the RSVP's include sending back a mad-lib, and so far we've gotten some amazing responses...some of which include verbs like: "have triplets", "consummate", "amalgamate", and my mom apparently made up a new verb: to "grandchild her"....so awesome.  So we wanted to let you know we LOVE the responses we're getting and can't wait for more!

2.  We have been listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album a little too much...2 fave tracks: Santa baby and Jingle Bells feat. the Puppini sisters...check em' out. They're addictive.

3. My sister pointed out that our invitations didn't include a time...but don't worry it wasn't a mistake! It's not on there because we have NO idea when our wedding will be! SO just make sure you're here by the 16th and you shouldn't miss it...we also may have lied about the location...of possibly the ceremony and the reception...but we promise the wedding IS for the two of us, and that it WILL be in Whitehorse...the rest, well, it's all a bit up in the air.  Nothing wrong with a little spontaneity is there?

4. Gary's candycane ice cubes are delicious...especially in bailey's.

5. It's Christmas eve, and I just realized it's now 11:23 and if I play my cards right I just might make it to bed before midnight which will be the first time in yeeeeaarrsss that's occurred.  SO, on that note, i'll sign off...apologies for the short post, and lack of real updates for that matter, but basically we just wanted to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Next step will be to figure out our music requests, so stay tuned for a new years post where you guys can help us decide what the dance party will consist of...Matt Mills i'm looking at you...

Love Bri, Gary and Bill Murray.


1 comment:

  1. I am so very interested in contributing to the playlist. Might I suggest EVERYTHING on Gary's iphone?!?!

    ReplyDelete