1. Engagement photos
2. Make invitations
Now, we've been meaning to do these for a while now, but have been so busy with clients that we kept putting it off and never getting around to it. When you take photos for a living, it turns out taking fun ones of yourselves kinda gets pushed to the bottom of the list...especially since Gary is THE WORST at being in front of the camera. (I'm allowed to say this because he's the one who said it first) He does this thing where...well, let me just give you some examples:
Needless to say, he can be difficult to work with. I, however, have this amazing ability to look stunning at all times when a camera is pointed at me...I don't know what it is, it just comes so naturally to me...
Ok, ok i'm done. But in my defence I was just trying to warm you up so that you weren't too shocked by the results of our engagement shoot...So back to my story...
After procrastinating for weeks on getting this shoot done, we finally decided to just 'book' ourselves for a night to ensure we'd actually get it done, and the results are...well, very 'us'.
Shooting weddings/engagements for a living, we figured this whole process would be easy. The thing we forgot to think about was the fact that doing this for a living has also made us have (and by us I mean mostly Gary-again his words, not mine) short attention spans when it comes to doing photos for ourselves. This leads us to trying 'different' things out...getting 'creative' with our concepts.
So we tried out a few different looks, some of which you'll be seeing on our invitations that are currently being made (yes that's right, we've actually made progress!!). So we didn't want to ruin the surprise of the invites by showing you the images early, but i thought we could give you a sneak peek at the very least...
May I present to you, the "swap" By Gary and Bri
Bet you can't wait for those invitations now can ya??....







No comments:
Post a Comment